Account Service Representative
Reporting to the Account Manager, you will be responsible for providing sales, administrative, and operational support in day-to-day servicing and implementation of assigned clients.
To be successful in this role, you need to be agile and thrive in a fast-paced, results oriented environment. If our values align with yours and this sounds like you, apply today.
What you will do:
- Proactively support all client related activities and respond to inquiries to ensure exceptional, ongoing service
- Coordinate with clients, their advisors and support people to efficiently move files through the process and renewal of life insurance policy
- Process documentation and maintain database
- Maintain compliance related tasks and requirements
It also helps if you are:
- Dedicated to client service with strong organizational skills and able to prioritize
- Detailed and able to follow through
- Proactive, resourceful, and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Personable and communicate effectively
Your education and experience include:
- Post-secondary education in accounting or finance
- 3-5 years of experience in a detail-oriented position, preferably in the financial services industry
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Windows and its applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and MS Outlook
- Working knowledge of CRM and Project Management software as asset
- LLQP life insurance licensed an asset
What you will get from us:
- A truly collaborative work environment where your ideas will be heard by your colleagues and corporate leadership
- A professional team that is high energy, high achieving, were your success is celebrated and you are supported through challenges
- An industry-leading total compensation package that supports your financial, physical, and mental health
The Targeted Strategies Group, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We value Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace and encourage all qualified candidates to apply including, but not limited to, women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, and persons with disabilities.