Client Care Coordinator
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our team that oversees the day-to-day operations and functionality of Healthcode, our private medical clinic, dedicated to personalized, preventative medicine, longevity, ultimate human performance, and optimization-focused precision healthcare. Your role will include client concierge service, administrative assistance, and scheduling, to ensure a superior patient experience and care.
To be successful in this role, you must have exceptional customer service, organizational, and scheduling skills.
What you will do:
- Provide the highest standards of concierge-type, proactive customer service
- Build and maintain exceptional customer relationships, proactively anticipating and meeting client needs
- Coordinate and manage patient care and medical office operations
- Complete administrative tasks, including medical records maintenance, medical billing, scheduling, and email correspondence with clients
- Maintain the highest level of discretion and confidentiality
Your education and experience include:
- Completed Medical Office Assistant certification by recognized institution would be an asset
- 3 – 5 years’ experience working as a MOA, Executive Assistant, or other Administrative position
- Strong customer service skills, including scheduling and planning
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
What you will get from us:
- A truly collaborative work environment where your ideas will be heard by your colleagues and corporate leadership
- A professional team that is high-energy, high-achieving, and where your success is celebrated, and you are supported through challenges
- An industry-leading total compensation package that supports your financial, physical, and mental health
Healthcode Medical is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusion in the workplace and encourage all qualified candidates to apply including, but not limited to, women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, and persons with disabilities.