Client Solutions Manager
September 18, 2023
Vancouver, Calgary, Saskatoon, Toronto
As Client Solutions Manager, you will lead and work with our high-quality team of established, industry-leading professionals to find the best insurance solutions for business owners and their families in the areas of client succession, estate planning, and tax optimization. You will play a pivotal role in creating, managing, and implementing tailored insurance solutions to meet client objectives and ensuring exceptional service to our ultra-high net worth clients to drive business growth.
- Collaborate with our ultra-high net worth clients and their advisors to identify objectives and define the most impactful and tailored solutions with our technical design and analytics teams.
- Lead successful solution implementation and strategic client service review to ensure that the solution reflects clients’ current and future needs.
- Actively develop solutions skills through transactional work.
- Participate in new idea development using competitive intelligence and proprietary IP to enhance our solutions offerings.
- Actively develop sales and networking skills, working directly with Principals and Associate Principals on key pursuit teams.
- Act as ambassador for the company, promoting our mission and values.
- Foster teamwork and effective communication within the organization.
- CPA, MBA, CFA, CLU, TEP, FEA, or JD/LLB designation.
- Expertise in corporate law and estate and tax planning for successful private enterprises is required.
- Proven exceptional leadership and integrity.
- In-depth knowledge of Canadian insurance, banking, and tax and estate planning.
- Experience as a relationship manager/account manager.
Skills & Competencies:
- Complete understanding of the corporate and personal tax/accounting cycle.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and ability to deliver complex technical presentations to stakeholders.
- Strong business development acumen.
- Extensive professional network with the ability to establish rapport with clients and colleagues.
- Forward thinking and results-driven with strong problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and a client-service focus.
- Initiative, multitasking, and regulatory compliance experience.
The Targeted Strategies Group is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusion in the workplace and encourage all qualified candidates to apply including, but not limited to, women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, and persons with disabilities.