President, COO of The Veritas Edge Family Office Support Ltd.
August 12, 2023
We are looking for an experienced, entrepreneurial business leader to take our organization to the next level and accelerating our growth by not only supporting the growth of the brokerages within our group, but also offering our services to external brokerages, agents, and family offices who are also dedicated to providing the best life insurance options to our clients.
This position will report to the CEO and be a very important part of the Executive Leadership Team.
The President/COO will play a pivotal role in and be accountable for:
Growing the Business
- Driving revenue by actively collaborating with and servicing both internal and external brokerages, agents, and other professional organizations on executing business opportunities.
- Onboarding new agents/agencies in terms of how to optimally access services.
- Ensuring client and advisor satisfaction and capitalizing on this success to actively obtain quality referrals and additional business.
- Encouraging a culture that is always looking for opportunities to further help and provide services / products to clients and business partners.
Managing and Continuously Improving the Effectiveness of Operation/Company and Solutions provided
- Building on the robust processes that exist to achieve further optimization and scalability.
- Overseeing the operation and continuously improving both operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Continuing the excellent culture and focus on service that is currently provided by the existing teams.
- Ensuring that the operation is providing exceptional and timely service to clients, advisors, and other professional organizations seeking our services.
- Effectively managing and growing the talent base, empowering the professional staff to constantly improve and enhance their capabilities, upselling potential, and overall capabilities. Working with HR and the Corporate group to recruit, train, and onboard new talent quickly and effectively. Manage and motivate talent.
- Closely monitoring key performance metrics, ensuring service quality, speed, and resources needed to efficiency and consistently meet and exceed established targets.
- Continuously innovating and developing new services and capabilities to drive growth.
- Proactively conducting strategic reviews for each client, ensuring seamless implementation of comprehensive service plans, to foster unrivalled customer satisfaction.
- Meticulously maintaining compliance with all regulatory requirements and adherence to high-quality standards.
- Heading up any audits or related activity that come from being in a regulated environment.
Ensuring the Mutual Satisfaction with our Strategic Partners/Providers
- Managing senior level relationships with the insurance providers, financial institutions, and professional services organizations who participate in the provision of our solutions.
- Solving issues and identifying opportunities with the various partners/providers.
- Leading discussions and projects on new ideas and service expansion.
- Effectively managing and nurturing strong relationships with insurance carriers and financial institutions.
- Actively collaborating with carriers to review and optimize solutions and products, guaranteeing the best possible outcomes for our esteemed clients.
- Identifying, investigating, and cultivating new options for insurance products and financing support, to further elevate our commitment to delivering best-in-class service.
- Seamlessly coordinating with Managing General Agents (MGAs), identifying opportunities, and addressing market challenges, while effectively resolving any carrier-related issues.
The ideal candidate for this executive-level role
- Possesses a proven record of accomplishment in managing and growing large teams of professionals, complemented by a successful history of profit and loss management.
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment and is eager to implement new ideas and continuously pursue improvement.
- Can inspire and motivate teams effectively with exceptional leadership and communication skills.
Education and Experience include
- Strong business acumen – experience in running a business or P&L organization.
- Ability to implement and manage the organization with metrics that matter.
- Ability to both act in a strategic business focused manner and at the same time roll up your sleeves and get things done/solve problems.
- Focus on developing and leveraging talent.
- Prior experience in building and maintaining successful customer relationships.
- Exceptional communication skills – ability to translate ideas into concrete messages and actions.
- Demonstrated effective collaboration among various stakeholders.
- Knowledge and experience in the following areas would be beneficial: life insurance products, corporate structuring, estate, and tax planning for entrepreneurs/business owners.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic and visionary leader to play a central role in shaping the future of our company. If you are passionate about making a significant impact in the insurance industry and are driven by the pursuit of growth and excellence, we encourage you to apply.
The Targeted Strategies Group is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusion in the workplace and encourage all qualified candidates to apply including, but not limited to, women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, and persons with disabilities.