Life Insurance Analyst
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Solutions, you will collaborate cross-functionally to prepare and analyze data, identify and solve business problems, and conduct predictive modelling to provide competitive and innovative insurance solutions for our ultra-high net worth clients.
To be successful in this role, you need to be agile and thrive in a fast-paced, results oriented environment. If our values align with yours and this sounds like you, apply today.
What you will do:
- Build sales models and unique illustrations for custom insurance cases and actively support research and development activities leading to innovative insurance-based solutions.
- Support Sales teams inside the organization by being a subject matter expert in life insurance products and their attributes.
- Provide actuarial support to develop pricing and modelling assumptions for new and existing structures related to custom solutions.
- Review in-force plans and models to advise Operations and Sales on insurance specific inquiries.
- Develop and monitor comprehensive and reliable actuarial pricing models and evaluate models and structures to ensure compliance with actuarial valuation standards.
It also helps if you are:
- Analytical with strong problem-solving skills and ability to meet multiple deadlines under tight timelines.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Self-motivated, results oriented, and proactive.
- Resourceful and able to take initiative.
Your education and experience include:
- Undergraduate degree in mathematics, statistics, or finance.
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in the life insurance industry (including experience at insurance or reinsurance company, MGA, or Sales Advisor back office).
- In-depth knowledge of the life insurance market, the operations of life manufacturers and the needs of clients and advisors in the field.
- Experience in preparing quotes, illustrations, or involvement in product pricing.
What you will get from us:
- A truly collaborative work environment where your ideas will be heard by your colleagues and corporate leadership.
- A professional team that is high energy, high achieving, were your success is celebrated and you are supported through challenges.
- An industry-leading total compensation package that supports your financial, physical, and mental health.
The Targeted Strategies Group, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We value Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace and encourage all qualified candidates to apply including, but not limited to, women, visible minorities, aboriginals, and persons with disabilities.