Medical Office Assistant
Location: Vancouver, BC
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our team that oversees the day-to-day operations and functionality of Healthcode Medical Inc., our private medical clinic, dedicated to personalized, preventative medicine, longevity, ultimate human performance, and optimization-focused precision healthcare. Your role will act as a support and a link between our doctors, clients, pharmacies, specialists, and testing facilities.
To be successful in this role, you must have exceptional customer service, organizational, and scheduling skills.
What you will do:
- Provide the highest standards of concierge-type, proactive customer service.
- Coordinate and manage client care maintaining the highest level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Coordinate medical office operations.
- Complete administrative tasks, including medical records maintenance, medical billing, scheduling, and email correspondence with clients.
It also helps if you are:
- A great team player.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Self-motivated, results oriented, and proactive.
- Resourceful and able to take initiative.
Your education and experience include:
- Medical Office Assistant certification.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience working as a MOA or other medical administrative position. Experience in private medical setting would be considered an asset.
- Competency using a clinical EMR system (MedAccess is a bonus) and experience using CareConnect.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain exceptional client/patient relationships and be thoughtful and discreet.
- Strong customer service skills, including scheduling and planning with proven ability to follow-up and follow-through.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
What you will get from us:
- A truly collaborative work environment where your ideas will be heard by your colleagues and corporate leadership.
- A professional team that is high energy, high achieving, were your success is celebrated and you are supported through challenges.
- An industry-leading total compensation package that supports your financial, physical, and mental health.
Healthcode Medical is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusion in the workplace and encourage all qualified candidates to apply including, but not limited to, women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, and persons with disabilities.