Reporting to Legal Counsel, you will be responsible for contributing to and successfully implementing our Corporate Affairs strategy, maintaining rigorous compliance standards, and responding to emerging legal issues in a timely manner.
To be successful in this role, you need to be agile and thrive in a fast-paced, results oriented environment. If our values align with yours and this sounds like you, apply today.
What you will do:
- Prepare, proof, and manage agreements, letters, and contracts
- Maintain electronic precedent database, contracts registry, and paper file records
- Set up client corporations, file and coordinate annual returns, draft resolutions, coordinate signatures, and prepare reporting letters to clients
- Collaborate with TTSG lawyers to aid in drafting, submitting, and tracking professional development documentation, legal and insurance licensing, and renewals
- Prepare presentation materials
It also helps if you are:
- Self-motivated, results oriented, and proactive
- Resourceful and able to take initiative
- Computer literate and proficient with MS Office and Adobe
- Detail oriented and organized
Your education and experience include:
- Training from an accredited paralegal course will be considered an asset
- 3 – 5 years experience working in a legal environment
- Drafting contracts and experience with corporate filings and corporations branch
What you will get from us:
- A truly collaborative work environment where your ideas will be heard by your colleagues and corporate leadership
- A professional team that is high-energy, high-achieving, and where your success is celebrated, and you are supported through challenges
- An industry-leading total compensation package that supports your financial, physical, and mental health
The Targeted Strategies Group is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusion in the workplace and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. This includes but is not limited to women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, and persons with disabilities.