Location: Saskatoon, Vancouver, Calgary, or Toronto
Reporting to the Director of Operations, you will be responsible for ensuring the successful placement of client’s insurance policies in a timely and efficient manner. Working actively with all internal functions, this role is responsible for implementing new business. Together with the Principals and Client Managers, this role manages all activities related to the client and ensures that the client receives exceptional, ongoing service.
To be successful in this role, you need to be agile and thrive in a fast-paced, results oriented environment. If our values align with yours and this sounds like you, apply today.
What you will do:
- Manage process of detailed insurance applications for Ultra/High Net Worth Clients, calculating comprehensive insurance need for clients, utilizing a detailed valuation, based on the desired outcome.
- Work closely with the Insurance Companies to manage the process through to completion.
- Manage process related to banking applications – insurance is leveraged – submit banking application packages, manage bank relationship and financial information flow, and negotiate with banks on behalf of client to get the best loan/lending terms.
- Contact with client’s counsel and prepare documentation.
- Review final insurance contracts and manage policy renewals.
- Provide exceptional client service throughout the process of implementation of the policy and ongoing for the lifetime of the policy.
It also helps if you are:
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Able to manage personal and confidential information with the highest level of discretion.
- Self-motivated, results oriented, and proactive.
- Resourceful and able to take initiative.
Your education and experience include:
MBA, CPA, CFA, or equivalent required.
- In-depth tax course is an asset.
- 3-5+ years’ experience as Senior Accountant/Manager in a public accounting firm.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
What you will get from us:
- A truly collaborative work environment where your ideas will be heard by your colleagues and corporate leadership.
- A professional team that is high energy, high achieving, were your success is celebrated and you are supported through challenges.
- An industry-leading total compensation package that supports your financial, physical, and mental health.
The Targeted Strategies Group, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We value Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace and encourage all qualified candidates to apply including, but not limited to, women, visible minorities, aboriginals, and persons with disabilities.