Reporting to the Systems Administrator, you will provide support for services pertaining to infrastructure (storage, operating systems, and enterprise systems), including, but not limited to technical direction and guidance.
To be successful in this role, you need to be agile and thrive in a fast-paced, results oriented environment. If our values align with yours and this sounds like you, apply today.
What you will do:
- Implement, maintain, and troubleshoot ERP system, including analysis, deployment, configuration, system administration, conversion, installation, training, and support.
- Deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot core business applications, including application servers, associated hardware, endpoints, and databases
- Develop and implement maintenance procedures, monitor systems health, gather systems statistics, and troubleshoot reported errors and alarms
It also helps if you are:
- Self-motivated, results oriented, and proactive
- Resourceful and able to take initiative
- Computer literate and proficient with MS Office and Adobe
- Detail oriented and organized
Your education and experience include:
- Relevant undergraduate degree in a related field
- 3 – 5 years experience with IT Service Delivery, Microsoft Server Operating Systems, and Enterprise class storage systems
What you will get from us:
- A truly collaborative work environment where your ideas will be heard by your colleagues and corporate leadership
- A professional team that is high-energy, high-achieving, and where your success is celebrated, and you are supported through challenges
- An industry-leading total compensation package that supports your financial, physical, and mental health
The Targeted Strategies Group is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusion in the workplace and encourage all qualified candidates to apply including, but not limited to, women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, and persons with disabilities.