Reporting to the Manager, Underwriting, you will manage administrative tasks to support the underwriting process to see client files through to completion.
To be successful in this role, you need to be agile and thrive in a fast-paced, results oriented environment. If our values align with yours and this sounds like you, apply today.
What you will do:
- Prepare application package and contract delivery packages for clients
- File and process documents based on existing procedures/checklists
- Maintain electronic databases (CRM and network drives)
- Meet clients in person to sign application packages and contract delivery packages (once Covid-19 recedes)
It also helps if you are:
- Detail oriented and organized
- Self-motivated, results oriented, and proactive
- Resourceful and able to take initiative
Your education and experience include:
- Completion of a Certificate in Business Administration or related field
- 3 – 5 years experience working in an administrative role
What you will get from us:
- A truly collaborative work environment where your ideas will be heard by your colleagues and corporate leadership
- A professional team that is high-energy, high-achieving, and where your success is celebrated, and you are supported through challenges
- An industry-leading total compensation package that supports your financial, physical, and mental health
The Targeted Strategies Group is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusion in the workplace and encourage all qualified candidates to apply including, but not limited to, women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, and persons with disabilities.